GenASIs Bandview is a software module for karyotyping diagnostics, offering cytogenetic labs with accurate, repeatable and standardized analysis. Trusted by hundreds of labs throughout the world, GenASIs BandView allows users to fully customize the workflow and diagnosis according to their preference. The wide range of tools allows users to perform multiple tasks with a single click for unmatched ease of use and workflow efficiency.
GenASIs Bandview is a powerful solution for G/R/C/Q-Band karyotyping, providing cytogenetic labs a workflow which enhances throughput and clinical accuracy. GenASIs BandView supports both automated and manual workflows for locating metaphases & image capture.
Q-banding with ASI's GenASIs Software
ASI's GenASIs software supports a variety of staining methods, including R-bands, Q-bands, fluorescent R-bands, DAPI bands, and many more.
Chromosomes are treated with quinicrine mustard solution, a fluorescent stain, to identify specific chromosomes and structural rearrangements. It is expecially useful for distinguishing the Y chromosome (also Y bodies in interphase nuclei) and various polymorphisms involving satellites and centromeres of specific chromosomes.
Inverted Q-banding karyotype
Faster Clinical Results with Automation
GenASIs BandView supports automatic scanning by integrating an automatic microscope and scanning platform with our Metaphase Finder application. Higher throughout is possible with our robotic tray loader.
In addition to automatic scanning, GenASIs BandView performs many functions automatically; saving the lab time and improving results.
- Automated image enhancement (Auto contrast & exposure)
- Automatic separation of overlapping chromosomes
- Many more…
GenASIs BandView also includes powerful tools for even the most complicated karyotype “Magic-tool” enables single click chromosome segmentation
- Easy merge of chromosomes with convenient “Drag & Drop” feature
- Cut and paste tool for instances of chromosome translocation
- On screen comparison of genetic samples for determining inheritance
- Automatic chromosome alignment
- Distinct coloring of chromosomes for easy identification and separation
- Multi-chromosome review and comparison panel
- Annotation tools
Reporting and Case Data Management
The GenASIs CDM (Case Data Manager) data management tool, includes advanced review tools to make analysis and review easier.
- Reporting and case sign-out
- Multi-case image gallery
- Customized summary reports for cells and cases
- Full LIS/LIMS integration support
- Saving the actions performed, allowing users to go back at any time to previous points
- Remote access software for off-site viewing and sign out
Why Labs Choose BandView
- Integrates with all microscope brands, manual and most automatic models
- Multiple reviewers may work simultaneously on single case
- User experience & improved lab workflow
- Review stations
- Supports multiple species
GenASIs Applications are FDA cleared for the following GenASIs applications: BandView, FISHView, CEP XY, UroVysion, ALK & HER2/neu FISH and IHC Family for: HER2, ER, PR and Ki67.