ASI is looking for a motivated and talented System Engineer
Applied Spectral Imaging (ASI) is a global leader in the development and sale of computer aided imaging solutions for Cytogenetic, Pathology and Life Sciences. ASI, the industry’s leading microscopy imaging solution provider since 1993, has multiple registered patents and thousands of systems deployed worldwide. ASI collaborates with its global distribution partners and has offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
- System level design and development of products in the medical industry which include software, hardware and image processing algorithms.
- Working closely with application specialists, product manager, software and algorithms engineers, and identifying requirements and interfaces.
- Collaborate with software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Oversees all technical aspects of transitions into production (DMR completeness and correctness).
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- To review all Design History Files (DHF) documents to ensure they meet the system specification and the company’s procedures.
- To work with the customer support and the project manager on problems from field that were escalated to the R&D, to create investigation report.
- Manage and document system configuration.
- Be part of the test approval team of the test planning (STP) and the Test Case\Set Specification (TCSs).
- To work with the application specialists on the Application Requirement Specification (ARS).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BSc Computers Sciences / Biomedical Engineering/ Industrial engineering.
- Master Degree System Engineering – Advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as System Engineer
- Experience in High-Tech companies/Medical Device companies
- Strong drive and ability to learn new technologies
- Organized and methodical work style
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- Fluent in English – Verbal and Written
For more information please visit our website at: www.spectral-imaging.com
Please send your CV to: HR-ASI@spectral-imaging.com