Applied Spectral Imaging (ASI) is a global leader in biomedical imaging since 1993, with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. The Company’s technology, powered by GenASIs, enables Pathology, Cytogenetics and Research laboratories to provide advanced diagnostics to patients.
ASI has a wide portfolio of dedicated solutions for Brightfield, Fluorescence and Spectral imaging and analysis, including HiPath Pro, PathFusion, HiBand, HiFISH, Harmony and Rainbow.
ASI is looking for a motivated and talented
Regional Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed all quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Assume the role of an “Account Manager” and lead all activities related to your accounts, prior to, during and post sales.
- Work in a very methodical and organized manner.
- Create a list of sales prospects, based on thorough product and market understanding.
- Develop and cultivate contacts with existing ASI customers. Educate ASI’s potential and existing customers in the territory about ASI’s product line and solutions.
- Decipher ASI’s customers’ unique business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Communicate the benefits and competitive advantages of the relevant product solution through effective product presentations.
- Maintain organized and structured sales process, using the company’s defined processes, methods (i.e.- demo process) and systems (i.e.- Salesforce)
- Maintain an aggressive funnel of opportunities and strive to achieve sales targets.
- Travel to customers in the territory as needed and plan surrounding visits.
- Represent ASI in conferences, events and workshops, as needed.
- Assess and communicate to ASI information concerning collaboration potentials, competitive landscape and market review.
- Track and manage the status of all open opportunities in territory to ensure progress toward closing.
- Record all activities and customer-related updates in CRM (SalesForce).
- Collaborate with ASI’s technical team (as needed) on product demonstrations and deeper technical advice both before and after the sale.
- Participate in periodic sales calls with direct managers and the other members of ASI’s management, as well as training sessions with ASI.
- Comply with all communicated corporate protocols and procedures for territory management, expense reimbursement, and obligations.
- Comply with the following practices and requirements:
- Sales Manager will put together a monthly and weekly list of leads, accounts or prospects, and present a progress report weekly regarding these target customers.
- A target of three face to face customer meetings will be required each week to meet current and future goals. This may vary due to travel schedules, etc.
- Medical capital equipment sales experience with documented achievements who is knowledgeable in Genetics, Biology, Pathology or Medicine, including awareness of major laboratory technologies and equipment.
- Experienced Cytogenetics/Pathologist professional who is familiar with ASI’s products and possesses highly professional sales skills and capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills including oral and written presentation skills at an executive level.
- Ability to understand and master complex technical and medical terminology and present them in layman terms to any relevant counterpart
- Ability to manage a large geographic territory and a willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Please apply with a cover letter detailing how your qualifications match the job requirements plus your salary expectations.
Come join us! Send your resume to hr-Inc@Spectral-Imaging.com