ASI is looking for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Inside Sales Representative, based out of the Carlsbad, CA office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
ASI is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, dedicated and talented Inside Sales Representative, based out of the Carlsbad, CA office. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter that effectively demonstrates innate top-performing sales skills as well as an educational background in life sciences along with the ability and strong desire to learn and understand the life science applications for ASI’s technology and services.
The Inside Sales Representative will work independently and cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the ASI team to generate market interest and drive sales of ASI’s systems in the U.S. Region.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Generate market interest and drive sales by developing, identifying and qualifying sales opportunities
- Effectively pass over qualified leads to the outside sales team, and work closely with the outside sales team to support their sales efforts
- Educate existing and prospective customers about ASI’s offering in order to create sales opportunities
- Track and manage the status of all open opportunities to ensure that all sales opportunities are fulfilled
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance milestones
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor degree required, preferably in life sciences
- 1 ~ 3 years of sales-related experience or in another type of customer-facing position - preferred; experience in the healthcare market – a strong plus
- Strong cold-calling and tele-sales skills
- Organizational skills for proper territory planning/management
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Ability to learn product specific information as it pertains to the position
- Must be a bright, energetic, motivated and service-oriented professional
- Self-starter, able to perform assigned duties independently and within a team structure
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and ability to gain cooperation of others
- Ability and willingness to undertake administrative tasks beyond the job description
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Internet research and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)