ASI is looking for a motivated, dedicated and talented Customer Support Specialist .
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform system installation, calibration and training for customers (as well as setting up PC and network at the customer's site).
- Provide field sales and applications support in pre-sales tasks.
- Bring field inputs on applications and customers' needs back to the company.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, biotechnology, biology - or similar
- Familiarity with Cytogenetic or Pathology industries
- Experience in Customer Support
- Experience using workstation and PC hardware/software, strong systems knowledge and experience working with CRM
- Excellent technical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to cope with multiple projects and priorities
- Capable of creative problem solving, and ability to work independently
- Capable of working both individually and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time