For application to and inquiries about available positions, please send your resume, along with a cover letter to: hr-Inc@Spectral-Imaging.com
US Inside Sales Representative
ASI is looking for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Inside Sales Representative, based out of the Carlsbad, CA office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
ASI is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, dedicated and talented Inside Sales Representative, based out of the Carlsbad, CA office. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter that effectively demonstrates innate top-performing sales skills as well as an educational background in life sciences along with the ability and strong desire to learn and understand the life science applications for ASI’s technology and services.
The Inside Sales Representative will work independently and cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the ASI team to generate market interest and drive sales of ASI’s systems in the U.S. Region.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Generate market interest and drive sales by developing, identifying and qualifying sales opportunities
- Effectively pass over qualified leads to the outside sales team, and work closely with the outside sales team to support their sales efforts
- Educate existing and prospective customers about ASI’s offering in order to create sales opportunities
- Track and manage the status of all open opportunities to ensure that all sales opportunities are fulfilled
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance milestones
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor degree required, preferably in life sciences
- 1 ~ 3 years of sales-related experience or in another type of customer-facing position - preferred; experience in the healthcare market – a strong plus
- Strong cold-calling and tele-sales skills
- Organizational skills for proper territory planning/management
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Ability to learn product specific information as it pertains to the position
- Must be a bright, energetic, motivated and service-oriented professional
- Self-starter, able to perform assigned duties independently and within a team structure
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and ability to gain cooperation of others
- Ability and willingness to undertake administrative tasks beyond the job description
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Internet research and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce)
Regional Sales Manager
Applied Spectral Imaging is looking for a well-organized, highly motivated, and energetic Sales Rep to support its sales efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of ASI’s platform to understand product specifications and its applications to specific diagnosis or research purposes
- Initiate contact with new prospects and follow-up on all additional leads for the territory in conjunction with Insides Sales.
- Be able to communicate the benefits and competitive advantages of the relevant product solution through effective product presentations.
- Create a list of sales prospects (mainly Cytogenetic and Pathology laboratories) based on product and market understanding.
- Communicate with our customers to understand their requirements.
- Develop and cultivate contacts with existing ASI clients, fitting the solution to their needs.
- Interact with other departments in the organization to insure the proper handling of customers’ requirements.
- Turn prospects into opportunities through the whole sales cycle, including performing needs/requirements analysis, account strategy and planning activities, and closing deals.
- Strategize and plan an independent strategy and work plan to overachieve incentive compensation.
- Travel nationally to trade shows.
- Maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits, to reach and exceed sales goals.
- Ensure that orders received have the correct financial documentation and back up so that payment is assured.
- May assist accounts receivable in matters of collection.
- Cytogenetics lab experience a must
- Preferred: 2-5 years of Sales experience in the Capital Diagnostic Medical Sales industry, preferably in Microscopy, Imaging Sales and Image analysis
- Bachelor Degree - a must
- Degree in Biomedical Science or Life Science with emphasis on Human Genetics, Molecular Genetics and Pathology – a great advantage
- Ability to understand and master complex technical and medical terminology and present them in layman terms to any relevant counterpart
- Ability to manage a large geographic territory and a willingness to travel up to 50%
- Extremely organized, with the ability to perform pro-active account management and build an independent pipeline
- Results-oriented hunter, capable of negotiating and closing deals
- Highly tech-savvy