ASI provides wide coverage for all FISH applications, from fully-interactive to fully-automated solutions.
ASI solutions include:
- mCounter- a manual counter of FISH samples for labs that are seeking an integrated tool on a cost-effective budget
- FISH multicolor/multidimensional capture, enhancement, annotation and reporting
- Quantitative analysis of signals and cells intensity and morphology
- FISH karyotyping
- Automated signal counting and cell classification in tissue samples (HER2, ALK, PTEN, melanoma etc.)
- Automated signal counting and cell classification in cytology/hematology samples
- Advanced telomeric analysis
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) detection and quantification
- HiSKY - Spectral Karyotyping
- Successive staining protocols with automated relocation
Gallery of abnormal UroVysion cells
GenASIs Applications are FDA cleared for the following GenASIs applications: BandView, FISHView, CEP XY, UroVysion, ALK & HER2/neu FISH and IHC Family for: HER2, ER, PR and Ki67. All other products are for research purposes only, not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.